`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Al Gore gets validated

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Al Gore gets validated

An Open Letter to Al Gore

I’m not even going to make small talk here. Al Gore please run for the President of the United States, please Al. I don’t want to have to choose to nominate Hillary or Obama or even Edwards, I want you Al, a man who stands for something. I don’t like voting for a candidate because I have to, like in the case of John Kerry. I want to vote for someone because I want to. The same reason I supported Howard Dean in 2004 who no one else would. Forget about the Nobel Peace prize and the Oscar. Al I’m in Iowa and Iowans like you. You have a shot, I beg you sir, please run for President. I’ve never written to a politician before, but I take pride in your stand for the environment, like a lone man crying in the wilderness, with no one listening you scream louder only to be proven right. Al Gore Run!


First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Gandhi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman