`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Look into my eyes!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Look into my eyes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah, Overstock.com. The big O!
You’ve seen her, come on your know it. You just cant help it. The Overstock.com chick. I’d use the term lady but that would imply, well you get the point….. Ah! What are you doing to me? every time you come on I have to look. And to tell you the truth Sabine Ehrenfeld, it’s becoming embarrassing. People look at me strange when I stare into the screen and crank up the sound.

This is why cable T.V. should me banded in every single car, truck and van in America. It’s bound to happen sooner or later. You pop up and I’m done.
Think I’m crazy? Check out this story. A man was killed in his van while he was trying to watch a DVD of “Road Trip” http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/07/27/dvd.traffic.death.ap/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman