`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: For once Ann Coulter is Right…. Well Kinda

Sunday, October 14, 2007

For once Ann Coulter is Right…. Well Kinda

If you are a regular reader of TheEmptyChamber then you will know that I do not often side with Ann Coulter. Last week when Ann Coulter was a guest on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, she made some insensitive or perhaps even evil comments, as some would tell you. However, I ask was she right? Ann Coulter told the host Donny Deutsch who is a practicing Jew himself that “We (Christians) just want Jews to be perfected”.

However, I ask is that not what true Christianity is about? Perfection not of the body or the person but the mind and the soul? Now I’m not saying that Ann Coulter is or should be the mouthpiece for modern day Christians, but in reality she is not far off, if only a little right of center.

Ann I still will not read your books, I still think that 99.9995% of what you say is absolute crap, but Ann dear hang in there, you got this one right. But trust me Ann, that is no accomplishment.


We are glad whenever we are weak but you are strong; and our prayer is for your perfection. 2 Corinthians 13:9


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman