`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: I Love you Mika Brzezinski, I Love You

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Love you Mika Brzezinski, I Love You

Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC Morning Joe

I thought she was a bitch! No really, I did. Mika Brzezinski co-anchor of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, I thought was the stereotypical, cardboard cutout newswoman anchor, however I soon found out had ideas and views of her own, who was not afraid to express them to anyone including head anchor of Morning Joe, Joe Scarborough.

This has nothing to do with the famous act of newsroom disobedience of tearing up the Paris Hilton story due to the fact that she didn’t feel that it should be real lead news, when there are other things at hand I.E. out of control spending of an illegitimate war that has cost the lives of nearly four thousand American soldiers. I am used to blogging well into the sunrise of most mornings, in the background, I would tune in the TV to Imus, now gone I find someone else I can lend a preverbal ear to. If you ask me it should be Mika in the Morning, live on MSNBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman