`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Michael Brown: Beyond Dropping the Ball

Friday, November 04, 2005

Michael Brown: Beyond Dropping the Ball

I cant believe it, and sadly I mean that in a sense that I do believe it, only that I’m freaked out beyond belief. Michael Brown, FEMA’s resigned director has another reason for the people of Mississippi and Louisiana to hate him.

TheSmoakingGun.com is reporting papers that show Mike Brown’s total incompetence of the job. In emails sent by Mike Brown while he was on the ground, he types “If you look at my lovely FEMA attire you’ll really vomit. I’m a fashion god.” “I’m trapped now, please rescue me.”
And he is given advice to “roll up his sleeves.” for the camera, to make him look “hard working.”
This is sick. I think it’s time we look very hard at all of this administration’s appointments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman