`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Does “Palin Family Matters” Matter?

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Does “Palin Family Matters” Matter?







I have always made it a personal policy of mine never to attack the family member(s) of a political figure unless that person may effect decisions the political figure may make. I been talking with fellow political commentators on the validly of using “Palin Family Matters”.

First I must ask myself does that matter reflect on the public figure’s all around character. Do teens make mistakes? All the time.

Second will this matter effect decisions this person might make as an elected official? You better believe it. I’m not going to go into detail about my family’s history. However I can tell you that decisions of the son or daughter will always weigh in on the parent in the end.

And finality do matters of the personal life reflect on the candidate? Yes.
Last year while Sarah Palin was traveling in Texas, he water broke. Instead of finding a doctor in Dallas, Texas she flew back to Alaska. Folks. That is without a doubt an incredibly dangerous decision. That could have cost the life of not only Sarah Palin’s child but herself “Alaska’s commander and chief” I ask are these personal matters worthy of public debate? At least some are.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman