`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Ten years and nothings changed

Friday, October 07, 2005

Ten years and nothings changed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Has it been ten years already OJ? I just realized this week will be our ten year anniversary. I’m sure you don’t remember me. I never met you. But I do want to let you know that I want the five minutes of my life back. Ten years ago when I was in grade school an announcement came over the P.A. system that if we (White Kids) wanted to cut lunch and see the verdict on T.V. we could. This meant I had to skip the Apple/Peach suspires. Damn you. Ever since, this has been one of the worse decisions of my life. I want my five minutes back.

You can do this one of two ways.

1. Pay me back. $2.95 with inflation a total of $4.73 Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. Make some house calls for me. No I don’t want you to hurt anyone. Just knock and smile. You know. Be you.

It’s been ten years O.J. Simpson and nothing has changed. Most black people think you were framed and most white people think you are a killer set free. I’m still afraid to look at black people, and you are still afraid of the police. When it’s all said and done I don’t know what to believe anymore. If you did do it, all I can say is you’ve done your time. I can’t imagine being the but of ten thousand jokes. And having half the western world thinking that I’m a rotten sleaze bag. And if O.J. you did not do it (unlikely in my mind) then on the behalf of white people everywhere, sorry.

But either way that doesn’t pay me back for the Apple/Peach suspires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman