`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Does Bill O’Reilly Hate Bloggers?

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Does Bill O’Reilly Hate Bloggers?

I don’t watch Bill O’Hack Reilly, ever. In fact I don’t even like to talk about him. However I couldn’t help my self when I found a nice little news item on the web.
It appears that Billy doesn’t like bloggers.
Maybe it’s that we have more talent?
“Its garbage…the simpletons who are doing it are cowards” -Bill O’Reilly
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/10/emw294729.htm

Check out Bill’s blog, call it a bulletin or whatever you want Bill, its still the same thing I’m doing right now, belittling people.

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others” -George Orwell

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.

long island ice tea . It pretty much covers long island ice tea related stuff.

Come and check it out and if you can suggest something I would love to hear your advice :-)

Best regards,

Lonny

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman