`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: It’s Official

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It’s Official

I’ve finally done it. Today I bought my own domain name. Now when you type TheEmptyChamber.com you come to this little darling of a Blog. I did this for two reasons, making it easy to find the Blog and secondly, bragging rights.

You’re a nobody in this world unless you have your own domain name. No more fear of reprisals from unknown people on the street wanting to abuse and unfairly mock me. I’m a somebody now.
I know it’s not the league of nations Nuclear Club, but hey Damn-it I have a URL and Damn-it I’m proud.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog! I came across your blog while searching for information about trucking business info for my site.

You had an interesting title so I decided to check it out. Come see my information about trucking business site if you get time.

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Social Networks on the Semantic Web
Total Number of Members: 8,220,800 Jennifer Golbeck is a researcher in the Computer Science ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman