`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Yard Sale Blues

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yard Sale Blues

It’s that time of the year again. Spring is almost over and it’s time to haul all of the unused goods into the Bat Farm compound and commit to the unholy sacrilege which is known as a yard sale.

First of all, it’s a bad idea, Plain and simple. Who would pay good money for battered boxes of crap? Oh well, I have to pay for my bad habits somehow.

I have found out the hard way that some things just are not worth the skin on my heel. But no worries, I had the Chinaman come over and help my dispatch some worthless merchandise

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman