`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: I Deny All Culpability

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Deny All Culpability

I found this in my junk box. A year ago around this time I was pulled over en route to the Bat Farm by a local law enforcement officer. He claimed I threw a cigarette out the window. When I tried to explain to him that I don’t smoke and that all the car windows at the time were locked up because of a bad fuse he refused to listen.

None the less he still got me on another infraction, legally I might add. Poor me? No, not really, Poor him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would be council bluffs finest at work. gotta a quota common sence is not considered when they are hired. jerryjarhead

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman