`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: The YouTube Bug Has Bitten Me

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The YouTube Bug Has Bitten Me




Boredom has set in here at the Bat Farm and I have resorted to viewing the “ultra hip” new web communities on the net, one of them being the video host known as YouTube. It’s good for a quick laugh once and a while, or just type in the subject of your choice (adult video fends seek elsewhere).

It was then when I discovered many of the travel and personal opinion videos out there on YouTube. It was then that it hit me that Gee; maybe I should take a shot at this. As you know for a while I did host a pod cast, but that just didn’t work for me, you might say that it was not personal enough for me.

Now I still don’t know if I’m going to do this or not, I already have a camera, a digital HI8 from the late 90’s that could still be compatible with the right video adapter. Although I just might go and drop $300 for a simple feature fire wire adaptable camera. If anyone out there has any suggestions I’m all ears.

I also want to add that there are some “YouTubers” out there that have bitten me with the nasty YouTube bug. cinderellaferret whose video is hosted on this posting, I just want to say thanks for the laughs and insight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out emptychambers.com for a fun game.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman