`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: America-The Birthright

Sunday, November 06, 2005

America-The Birthright

It’s a kicker for me, it really is. Do you or do you not allow a child born in the United States, citizenship?
I cant stand racists or their comments. But when you realize how illegal immigration affects small town hospitals in rural America, do to the fact that illegal aliens don’t have health coverage or rarely pay their hospital bills, the hospital is stuck with the bill. Closing medical services to many people.

I’m all for legal coordinated immigration, after all there is no European-American in the United States that is a full blooded American, we all came from somewhere. But unless you live in places like small town Iowa or small town anywhere, you don’t know the effects that illegal immigration holds. I would support this bill whole heartedly if it were not for the times when I think about it in detail, would I or even you not want to live here in this county if I were from someplace like Mexico, Cuba, Central America or any other county?

We have a law in this county call the 14th amendment which says:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

But when I take a look at Counties like Mexico, they offer no such shield unless you are of Mexican heritage. Which makes me wonder if the reason we, The United states of America offers such a shield, is it because we are America? Home of the second chance? it’s a tough choice to make and I’m not anywhere near making it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman